Emister's NBotLS Sever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emister's NBotLS Sever

Join The brand new 24\7 earn sevr made by Emister

Best Sub Clan Choices

emister
    emister
    Mizukage

Best Sub Clan Choices Empty Best Sub Clan Choices

Post  emister Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm

I AM SICK OF THE LEE \ UCHIHA IN THIS GAME! SO HERE WHAT YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FOR CLAN CHOICES.

Tai Based People(TAI WHORES!)
    If your a lee choose Akimchi then your like god.
    Please don't Main Aki's it's very pointless (although somehow Miz made it work o.O)
    For kayuga, Hyuuga and, those pupput guys i say Lee the gates comes in handy XD)

Nin Based People(WOOT WOOT! MY NIN WHORES!)
    If your an Uchiha you are a god alone but get Kido or Medic (Kido is better) and you will surpass god

Best Nin clan to main in other than Uchiha is

Haku-they suck at genin lvl but jounin + Prepare to do 10m damage espcially with uchia sub
    Medic-they suck period however is pretty much immortal when you get revive and with a good nin base sub your Dangrous (example Uchiha, Temari, and maybe Nara?)
    Abrame- i really under esmimate this clan power it's dangrously strong i was doing like 500k damage at genin lvl o.O plus with a bug clone dying is hardly an option.
    Kamazri- the other bug user and again very dangrous (BTW i named my bee Buzzy ^_^)

Other clans
    Inzaukas- Pets can do like what 10m damage even at genin level however not suggested do to save deletes T_T
    TenTen-they are Throwing Based so the only sub for them is uchiha and the King\Queen of the "Homing" moves

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am